Dates:June 26 - 30
- Players will spend between 4-6 hours on court daily with Damin Altizer using the same elite skill training methodologies that have been used around the world with grassroots players and professionals.
- Players will spend one day focusing heavily on speed and strength training with CSCS strength trainer Carl M. Poe. Poe has worked with players of all levels including professionals and will spend time training, instructing and lecturing on speed, strength, nutrition and proper recovery.
- Players will have daily mentality and motivation sessions. Game film breakdowns, visualizations, leadership work and communication will all be covered in detail.
- Players will have the opportunity to hear seminars on NCAA eligibility and guidelines.
- 8:30-11:00 – On Court Skill Work
- 11:15-12:15 – Game Film Breakdown
- 12:15-1:15 – Lunch
- 1:30-2:00 – Conditioning and Toughness
- 2:15 – 4:15 – On Court Skill Work
- 4:30 – 6:30 – Break, Pool, Dinner
- 6:30-8:30 – On Court Skill Work
- 8:30-9:30 – Mentality and Leadership Work
- 9:30—Free time in gym to work on game individually, ask questions, etc.